Pigs are pigs regardless of form, age, sex, color, size, educational attainment.
But what sent my eyebrows flying skyhigh is this pig who is literally a pig! Dude, come on (eyes rolling)! Where would you even get that idea? Why do you have to stare at me like I'm an alien or something? You disgusted by my presence? And you think I am not by yours?
I'm sorry but I am not a cannibal - I don't eat my own.
And who do you think you are? In a room full of eye candy, would I choose a porkchop? You got to be kidding me. I didn't know pigs can be funny too.
Best Milf Hook Up Websites ES
4 years ago


2 comments:
woww.. strong words!
kakainis kasi eh! as if andun ako para silipan sya or sumthing... naman!
(at dito lang naman ako talaga mataray! kaya itodo na. ahihihi)
Post a Comment