Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boy That's Weird

I got tagged by Mugen. The rules are: This game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things. They should state this rule clearly as well. At the end of the list, tag 6 people. Don't forget to inform each newly-tagged person by posting a comment on his/her own blog.

Since I don't consider myself weird I'm having a rather difficult time thinking what to write. (Yeah right! Actually, I'm having difficulty which six among the 100-weird-things-about-me I should include here. hahaha)

Here goes:

1. I love reading things most people don't even care about- labels, instructions, notices, warranties, receipts, manuals (oh I love reading manuals!!!) - everything! Fine prints and all.

2. I arrange paper bills on my wallet according to value and each "face" faces the same side.

3. I couldn't sleep without the electric fan on - even if it there's a storm. I'd have it on even if I am shaking with cold and am wrapped in blanket!

4. Sometimes when I am walking, I count my steps. Or if there are tile patterns, I'd secretly play step-no-step-yes. Or sometimes I play follow the line (stepping on/following the cracks or lines on the floor/road. Silly, I know but hey it's fun to be a child sometimes!

5. I love to sing but I really find it hard to memorize the lyrics. So much for auditioning for PDA or Idol. When I want to sing along with what's playing, I use google. If a computer is not available, then I just hum silently the parts I don't know then sing out loud the parts that I do know (usually the chorus hahaha). But I don't like "inventing" my own lyrics (and hate it when I hear people do. hihihi).

6. I tend to notice a lot of the things that are happening around me. It's not my intention to eavesdrop on other people's conversations, say in a restaurant or in puvs or in the mall, but I usually pick up what they're talking about even if I am in a conversation with someone. I don't really intend to listen in, but I do hear. (Oh, I'm such a chismosa.)





(I'm not tagging anyone but people, feel free to share your weirdness! It's good to know that some other individuals are in one way or another odd too!)

10 comments:

MakMak said...

I love reading manuals and whatnots too. Save for receipts. I have this weird habit of keeping them BUT I HATE reading them, kahit sa counter hindi ko na tinitingnan. Lol. Nalulungkot lang ako.

I'm good in memorizing song lyrics by ear. Kaisa-isang talent ko yun. Lol. Pero hindi pa rin ako pasado sa PDA/Idol. ^^,

JM said...

hala. internal bleeding tuloy ako sa post mo.

jericho said...

2. I arrange paper bills on my wallet according to value and each "face" faces the same side.

baka naman OC ka lang .. hehe

[G] said...

nalokah ako sa # 2.

. said...

Haha. Mga weird kaya yung binanggit mo. :) Thanks Madame Fiona.

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

@makmak apir!!! :P re: receipts, baka nmn kasi sobra ka kung magshop kya ayaw mo na tignan! hahaha. hay, buti ka pa may talent sa pagmememorize ng lyrics, ako kahit may copy na nahihirapan pa din... :(

@jm ganun? baket naman! hihihihi

@jericho nde nmn po ako oc-oc. medyo makalat nga ako minsan eh! hihihi ewan ko ba bat sa wallet naging habit ko na ayusin.

@gibo ahihihihi, nde nmn masyado nakakalokah! ahehehe

@joms huy weird ba?! nde kaya! ahehehe welcome! :) nahirapan ako sa pagpili kung ano ilalagay ko ah! ahihihiihi

... said...

magbasa ng manuals, etc., mas weird ka pala mare. lol

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

@mel hmpt! cge na nga, weird na! ahehehe

MINK said...

alam mo teh, yun daw hindi magaling magsaulo ng lyrics ay ang mga magagaling na singer...

yun ngang kantang closer you and i, palagi kinakanta, pero hindi ko makabisa ang lyrics...

wahaha

smile!

;)

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

@mink ay ganun daw ba yun! ahihihihii ahem, ahem! so magaling tayong songer ganun? hehe

ay yung closer you and i alam ko ata sya kasi since high school kinakanta ko yun lagi sa videoke eh! hahahaha.