We've talked about that before haven't we? You PROMISED he won't be in the picture anymore, didn't you.
What were you thinking? I don't care if he is going away to Dubai with his boyfriend. It still is not an excuse for you to go out with them both. Despedida is not valid for you to have dinner or coffee or whatever with that bitch. You know how I feel about that don't you? I made it clear. Crystal clear. Very clear! Loud and clear!
Going away dinner. Crap! Despedida my ass! Convenient alibi.
What the heck? Are you even thinking?
I'm fuming mad right now. I can't believe how stupid you could sometimes be.
Best Milf Hook Up Websites ES
4 years ago


6 comments:
ay, nakakainis talaga ang mga ganyan mare. sige lang, ilabas mo ang galit para lumuwag ang pakiramdam mo.. go, go, go!
go lang mare!!
ilabas lang ang galit..
Cool ka lang madam. :)
@mel,barbie,mugen salamat mga frends! :) after kumain ng ice cream at mag-ubos ng 1 hour worth of call credits ok na ako! ahihihihi happy happy na ulet si princhecha! mabilis lang naman tlga mawala ang galit ko eh. ewan ko ba, wala ata akong pride sa katawan! ahihihi :p mwah!
at para kanino itech???
cool lang po princhecha
@mink para kay prince not-so-charming-during-that-time yan. ahihihihi konteng tampuhan lang! ahihihih. ok na po ako, hehe Thanks, thanks! :)
Post a Comment