Two days after a post about changes and being afraid of taking a step, I am now not at all clueless as to why I wrote the entry - maybe my subconcious was readying me of a change.
You see yesterday I accompanied Princhepe Jimboi in a salon. He'd be having his regular trim and I decided to tag along. Tag along I did and more - I decided to have an impromptu hair cut as well. And oh - I didn't just have a trim. I decided to cut my long (six-or-so-inches-below-the-shoulder-length) hair short. I don't know what went into me when I decided that.
When the stylist first asked me what she'd do, I told her to just shave 3 inches off. But after I was shampooed, I saw a girl and I liked her cut I asked if I can have my hair styled that way too (inggitera si bakla!).
Ending- I walked out of the salon sporting a too-short-for-comfort-emoish mane telling myself it's-just-hair-it-would-grow-back-soon-at-least-it-looks-thicker-now repeating the same over and over again until I have convinced myself to stop fussing over my new cut.
p.s. I've asked Princhepe Jimboi what he thought of my new look, he said it looks great on me "Maganda nga ba't ayaw mo maniwala? Bagay sayo, lalo ka nga naging cute eh!" (kilig aku. hihi- but of course he'd say that, hubby ko yun eh! warla na pag sinabinya panget aku! hihi). I've asked Chulip (my housemate) and said it looks good (Ang GANDA!!! Babaeng-babae ka lola!). I've asked Lorenzo (my friend's boyfriend) and he said "Ok naman ah"! Also, no one in the office said "Buhay pa ba?" so I guess I look ok. Oh sige na nga, I know maganda ako kahit na ano pa gupit ko! hihihi
Best Milf Hook Up Websites ES
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment