(This entry was supposed to be posted Sunday morning and is for someone I realy, really, really detest!)
Oh yes, I still very much hate you! Bigtime!
Don't you get it? Haven't you noticed he is avoiding you? I bet you already have noticed that he does not reply to your text messages anymore (sabi mo nga na suplado na sya!)? Why don't you just stop? He just doesn't know how to tell you directly.
Well then let me.
Back off bitch! Let me spell that again for you - B-A-C-K O-F-F! Just dissolve in the background will you? Go to the desert for all I care. Find someone else to drink coffee with, look for someone else to do work out routines with (ever heard of personal trainers?). Drink coffee by yourself. Do your workout alone. (I thought you said you are a loner? Why then not be a loner that you claim to be?) Why don't you just ask your own boyfriend to accompany you? Oh, I forgot he has little time for you right? That's why you decided that you want to share mine?
Why don't you just stop trying? Stop bugging us already.
I've said my piece, you two-faced A-hole. Don't let me say it again.
Best Milf Hook Up Websites ES
4 years ago


4 comments:
may ganyan din akong girl kinaiinisan. pala lapit kasi sa mga boylet ko(as if meron ako no?!) at wag ka taga saint paul sya. wakokoko. no offense sa mga st paul jan!!
hahaha. Pero buti nga kung girl, kaso nde eh. hihihi. Imbey tlga ko sa kanya!!!
What's worse is alam nya na nageexist ako. And meron din naman syang bf! grrr.
anyway, happy ako today! hihihi
ang cute ng tawag mo sa Bf mo. princhipe jimboi
hehe
Salamat mink. (parang Mahal at Jimboi lng eh noh? hihihihi)
Post a Comment